Mon, 05 Feb|
IOSH Managing Safely -3 days
Managing Safely is unlike any other safety and health course. Why? Because it delivers practical step-by-step guidance with a sharp business focus that’s hands-on and jargon-free, it is delivered in an innovative format and its content is engaging and inspiring.
Time & Location
05 Feb 2018, 09:00 – 07 Feb 2018, 16:30
Colchester, 1 George Williams Way, Colchester, CO1 2JS, UK
About The Course
The course contains 7 elements:
- Introducing Managing Safely.
- Assessing Risks.
- Controlling Risks.
- Understanding Responsibilities.
- Understanding Hazards.
- Investigating Incidents.
- Measuring Performance.
Why it works:
- Designed for managers and supervisors in any sector and in any country.
- Provides the knowledge and tools required to manage safely.
- Flexibility of delivery that suits your business.
- Efficient and effective learning – health, safety and environmental basics covered in a single programme.
What to expect:
- Memorable and thought-provoking facts and case studies.
- Modules backed by clear examples and recognisable scenarios.
- Summaries to reinforce key points.
- Checklists and materials supplied for subsequent use in the workplace.
- Interactive quiz and discussions.
- Practical exercise based on the operations of a real business.
- Successful delegates awarded a Managing Safely certificate.
Top 5 business benefits:
- Greater productivity – fewer hours lost to sickness and accidents.
- Improved organisation-wide safety awareness culture and appreciation of safety measures.
- Active staff involvement to improve the workplace.
- Internationally recognised certification for managers and supervisors.
- Enhanced reputation within the supply chain.
Top 5 delegate benefits:
- Ensures you can assess and control risks and hazards.
- Ensures you understand your own responsibilities for safety and health.
- Enables you to investigate incidents.
- Empowers you to measure your own performance.
- Allows for personal reflections on good practice.
No of Places
Prices include VAT