IOSH Managing Safely -3 days
Time & Location
About The Course
The course contains 7 elements:
Introducing Managing Safely.
- Assessing Risks.
- Controlling Risks.
- Understanding Responsibilities.
- Understanding Hazards.
- Investigating Incidents.
- Measuring Performance.
- Why it works:
Designed for managers and supervisors in any sector and in any country.
Provides the knowledge and tools required to manage safely.
Flexibility of delivery that suits your business.
Efficient and effective learning – health, safety and environmental basics covered in a single programme.
What to expect:
- Memorable and thought-provoking facts and case studies.
- Modules backed by clear examples and recognisable scenarios.
- Summaries to reinforce key points.
- Checklists and materials supplied for subsequent use in the workplace.
- Interactive quiz and discussions.
- Practical exercise based on the operations of a real business.
- Successful delegates awarded a Managing Safely certificate.
Top 5 business benefits:
- Greater productivity – fewer hours lost to sickness and accidents.
- Improved organisation-wide safety awareness culture and appreciation of safety measures.
- Active staff involvement to improve the workplace.
- Internationally recognised certification for managers and supervisors.
- Enhanced reputation within the supply chain.
Top 5 delegate benefits:
- Ensures you can assess and control risks and hazards.
- Ensures you understand your own responsibilities for safety and health.
- Enables you to investigate incidents.
- Empowers you to measure your own performance.
- Allows for personal reflections on good practice.
- Prices include VAT£360£3600£0