Dorset Health and Safety
WE HAVE BEEN AWARDED NEBOSH GOLD LEARNING PARTNER STATUS
We’re celebrating! We’re delighted to announce Dorset Health and Safety Limited has been awarded Gold Learning Partner Status from NEBOSH - the world’s leading accreditation body for the health and safety industry.
NEBOSH launched the new learning partner programme as a quality assurance scheme. It’s a way to help people recognise the learning providers that go above and beyond in their delivery of NEBOSH courses.
Achieving Learning Partner Gold Status with NEBOSH means that Dorset Health and Safety Limited exceeded in six learning excellence principles:
1. Ensure all learners understand what is expected of them and what they can expect from their Learning Provider
2. Create a learning environment that is engaging and encourages interaction that is appropriate for the course and type of delivery
3. Provide accurate course materials and continually update and improve them
4. Ensure tutors are qualified, knowledgeable, competent and engaging
5. Give learners feedback on their progress and provide appropriate support
6. Review course delivery and learner feedback and action as necessary
Going the extra mile is one of our key values. It helps us make sure our learners achieve the best results in their health and safety course and it helps us develop competent and confident HSE professionals who can deliver the very highest Health and Safety standards for their organisation.
Stuart Gilkinson, Managing Director of Dorset Health and Safety, is thrilled at receiving gold status from NEBOSH. He feels it reflects the high priority the company puts on quality tuition, innovative delivery and excellent learner support. He said:
“This achievement is exciting news. The NEBOSH Learning Partner Gold Status is only awarded to providers who greatly exceed the learning excellence principles. We are extremely proud that NEBOSH has chosen Dorset Health and Safety to represent their global best practice programme.”
For more information on our courses or to discuss how we can assist you in gaining a NEBOSH qualification, click on our CONTACT page.